Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Observations #1.3

Here I will list random observations, stunning revelations, and other random things going through my head lately. They may or may not have anything to do with traveling.

- I have a hard time reading French so I think I may have washed myself with bubble bath soap this morning, and possibly used actual body wash as shampoo. It all looks the same to me but at least I smell good. I am too lazy to google the terms and educate myself on what I am using, for now. It makes shower time mysterious!

- Aside from attempting to communicate with my wife and others, my sole motivation in trying to learn French is so that when I buy kebabs, I don't get ripped off. When I am, I want to be able to argue in French. This has happened to me so don't you dare tell me that it is unlikely, I got ripped off by Tunisians and I'm angry god damn it.

- I just Googled "michelle obama nude" even though I knew it would return nothing. I also am not attracted to her. I felt compelled. I don't know, just felt I needed to share that. I did find this, though. (Not work safe)

No comments:

Post a Comment