Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And now...

So, I think I fucked up my French exam. I have another coming up, but that's kind of like waiting for the second wave to hit while you're still holding your breath. I'm just hoping it tosses me onto the sand. I'll try my best anyway.

But that brings to mind what I will do during the "vacancies". After the big test, I'm just here and the wife is wherever she gets accepted to for training.

I thought about some strange Nordic land where I'd freeze all day, eat fermented fish, and drink strange liquor with the locals but in retrospect it sounds like Stalingrad 1943 and so, no. Scandinavia is probably a no-go especially since I have no fucking money. Western Europe may be half the size of the US but it's just as expensive when it comes to travel.

Maybe I'll join a farm somewhere for a few weeks and live off the fat of the land. Or perhaps I will join a commune, where I will live off of the fat of other humans that we have butchered because communes are fucking weird. No one can tell. Not even me. I hope it is none of those, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment